NaBloPoMo 2011

Photobucket

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Movin' on up

I am ready to test ISI Gamma!


It was like one day my left forward outside three turn, just happened. One minute I couldn't do it, then I could! That was the only element holding me back in Gamma.

Private coach and I have been working on Delta elements. I've had a good (passable) lunge since January, we'e worked on consecutive forward edges. My inside edges are really good, outside are wobbly, but passable. That leaves bunny hops and forward inside three turns to work on before I can test Delta. 

Unfortunately, I will not be able to take weeknight lessons at The Other Rink for the next 8 weeks, because of school. I have classes every night. So my hope is that I can continue to work with Private Coach on the Delta elements, that way when I do go back to lessons at The Other Rink in June, I will be able to sign up for Freestyle 1. 

I am so excited! 



No comments:

Post a Comment