NaBloPoMo 2011

Photobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

Talent runs in the family?

I come from a skating family. Both my Aunts skated. In fact my Aunt Sandy skated professionally.
Isn't she lovely?
Aunt Sandy, I stole the picture off your Facebook page, hope you don't mind!


My cousin KJ skates on an up and coming synchronized skating team. My youngest sisters took LTS lessons before they moved out of state (and about 4 hours from the nearest rink.) 

When I was little my sister C, took LTS lessons also, but she is 3 years younger than I am, so when I quit she was still under 8 years old. 

Sister C hasn't been on the ice in 18 years, can some please explain to me, how she was able to do some really decent forward crossovers at the rink today? The girl didn't hang onto the wall at all and was zipping around the rink, like she was born on the ice.

Talent must run in this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment