NaBloPoMo 2011

Photobucket

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

True or False

It is National Health Blog Month, and while it isn't really relevant here, I liked today's prompt.


So I already posted this over at Mrs. Harer's Hollow, but I wanted to extend the offer to my readers here.


Tell us 3 things that are true about you, your condition, your Health Activism, or your life. Now tell us 1 lie. Do you think we will be able to tell the difference?

Exciting right? I happen to have a natural talent for making up "stories" so lets see if you can figure out which fact is not true. Leave your answer in the comments and I will enter all the correct answers in a give away for a really cool handmade diabetes awareness brooch or a skating diabetes awareness brooch!

  1. I like to skate really really fast.
  2. I recently landed my first waltz jump.
  3. I am a lefty (I spin/jump CW)
  4. I currently have lessons/rehearsals with 7 different coaches.
Okay so you tell me, which one is false. 


No comments:

Post a Comment